Introduction

Hello Guys, Welcome to our site and we have a total of 10 Trackers including a Pin Tracker! and also Im planning on getting more trackers for our site. This blog has reacently been started with today being the 25th Decemeber 2010. This is your non stop site for Trackers, Spoilers and more.

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Club Penguin Mini Story by haloreacher87 and Zing King To

I woke up out of my bed noticing that the sun was bright and high as always.
I quickly got ready as i had two part time jobs to attend to!
i have gotten a job recently at the local coffee shop and the pizza shop!
Today was my first day and i was SO excited!
Today was a big rush at work! Boy tell me about Coffee in the morning! there were like millions of penguins at the coffee shop and don't even ask about the pizza parlor! The penguins just blew me away! going from table to table to table just drives me crazy! Well i better get used to it!
Finally what I have been waiting for! My shifts are over! I cant wait for to go home and put my feet up. On his way home he meet two hungry penguins outside the night club. He decided to see how he could help them. They knew he worked at the Pizza Place. So then he had to run all the way to the Pizza place and then he got to make his pizza after he made it he had to run all the way to the Night club but then he decided to speed things up as he remembered about the new limited addition christmas entry he used it but as he got to the Night Club the Penguins had gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment